1. lim ( ( 5x-4 ) -1) / 3x^2 x=>8 2.
I need thorough explanation, step by step, showing how to solve limit problems.
1. lim ( ( √5x-4 ) -1) / 3x^2
2. lim 2x-10/x^2-25
3. Use the limit definition of the derivative to show that if: f(x)=mx+b, then f'(x)=m
4) Use limits to compute the derivative: f'(2), where f(x)=x^3
5) Apply the 3-step method to compute f'(x) for the function; simplify the difference quotient as much as possible before taking limits.
6) The following limit is a definition of f'(a). Determine the function f(x) and the value of a.
lim ( (2+h)^3 -8 ) / h